Additional Fees

I came home when I was about to play the game before I went and pay the bill once I went into my room I try to turn on my t.v and my *** tv didn't even turn on. Yall broke my tv with the *** yall had pull now I am going to get my gun and go to gulf power to shoot up the place with my gang because I'm done with the ***. And *** your company I wish goes to *** with yall sorry *** people don't know what the *** to do look like a *** stale *** chip trying to be all fancy you *** crackers and *** crack head *** ***.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

It seems as if there is only 1 representative when I call Gulf Power. Right now I have been on hold for 38 mins.

This is ridiculous at 11:30am.

They have you held hostage and you can't even talk to someone at the office about your payment anymore. Sad.

GulfPowerCompanyCares
Gulf Power Verified Representative

Hey, saw your review here and wanted to reach out to see if there was anything I could do to help? I'm sorry you had such a negative experience with us. I'd like to see if there is anything we can do to make things right?

Steve

to GulfPowerCompanyCares #1441842

Same automatic message as above. Really classy Gulf Power.

to disgruntled customer #1441896

Not sure I understand about the automatic message, but we don't maintain an active account on this site. If you want to contact us on Twitter - @GulfPower - or on Facebook. We can talk there.Steve